FergusWorld

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Did you ram my pint?

I just found a wonderful poem about the terrorist attack on Glasgow Airport.

Och Firey, Flaming Jeep Cherokee
What in he'en went wrong with thee?
Petrol poured I over me,
Three score and twelve virgins to see

But a passer by who saw my stunt
Said 'Te'ek tha' ya wee Jihadist Cunt!'
And with his forearm, quite distinguished
Ma bid for martyrdom extinguished.


Kafeel Ahmed, I hope that you are currently screaming in hideous and unceasing agony from your burns; I hope that someone has added pig fat to your IV line; I hope that you die surrounded by Scottish medics who hate and despise you; and I hope that as you draw your last pain-filled breath you realise that there is no god, you will never see paradise and that you have wasted your life on a Dark Age fairy tale. I hope that the last sound you ever hear is sadistic laughter.

I'm glad you burned, you Jihadist bastard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home